Sketches
It's been a goal of mine for a long time to work on this story. I want a creative outlet. I'd probably feel a lot healthier if I had one. So, any time I work on the story, however small, I'll document it here, even if it's not an actual addition.
Today, I did some sketches. I'm not good at drawing, but I would still post these up if I could. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner. I'll see if I can take pictures somehow and clean them up.
But they were faceless sketches of Perry and Sam. I think I watch too much anime, and this is why characters in all my stories must attend boarding school or Catholic school, if only so that they must wear school uniforms. I have my girls wear white collared button-down shirts with ties. I think it looks awesome. Maybe it's just me, though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home